- RT @nxthompson: We're hiring an audio producer! Come work on the New Yorker podcasts please. ow.ly/zvJ7O 16 hours ago
- RT @mdichristina: I'm partial, but I'm looking forward to @markfischetti & co talking water sustainability at @sxsw-eco: http://t.co/WbBUAW… 17 hours ago
- RT @jopearl: @WIRED needs a freelance fact-checker. Musts: great reporting skills, keen attention to detail, Bay Area-based, collaborative.… 17 hours ago
- the UN is apparently handing out deep sea mining permits so... bbc.com/news/science-e… 19 hours ago
- RT @TheOnion: Report: Climate Change Skeptics Could Reach Catastrophic Levels By 2020 onion.com/1pbaLcm http://t.co/JnzOafYZrJ 19 hours ago
time to add the anthropocene on the end there?
May 30, 2014humannaturetoo: time to add the anthropocene on the end there?
Central Africa is burning…
May 28, 2014humannaturetoo: Central Africa is burning…
March 6, 1869: Dmitri Mendeleev presents his... March 6, 2014Mendeleev's 1871 table unhistorical: March 6, 1869: Dmitri Mendeleev presents his periodic table to the Russian Chemical Society. Dmitri Mendeleev was a Russian chemist and, from 1865 to 1890, a professor at the Saint Petersburg State University. Along with German chemist Julius Lothar Meyer, he formulated the system to classify and organize the approxi […]
- humannaturetoo: time to add the anthropocene on the end there? May 30, 2014