- ants can speed the burial of CO2 in rock scientificamerican.com/podcast/episod… so just get out of the way people 13 hours ago
- the faces of #mh17 scientificamerican.com/article/rememb… so very, very sad 14 hours ago
- @samboykin nah, i'm on the side of the water bears! scientificamerican.com/article/first-… 15 hours ago
- RT @maxlinsky: This unlocked NYer archive is like some some magical combo of Chanukah and Shark Week for Longform. Our 25 favorites: http:/… 16 hours ago
- @samboykin yes, but robots can do that. 16 hours ago
time to add the anthropocene on the end there?
May 30, 2014humannaturetoo: time to add the anthropocene on the end there?
Central Africa is burning…
May 28, 2014humannaturetoo: Central Africa is burning…
March 6, 1869: Dmitri Mendeleev presents his... March 6, 2014Mendeleev's 1871 table unhistorical: March 6, 1869: Dmitri Mendeleev presents his periodic table to the Russian Chemical Society. Dmitri Mendeleev was a Russian chemist and, from 1865 to 1890, a professor at the Saint Petersburg State University. Along with German chemist Julius Lothar Meyer, he formulated the system to classify and organize the approxi […]
- humannaturetoo: time to add the anthropocene on the end there? May 30, 2014