- people of twitter, what do *you* think NYC, Miami and the Dakotas will be like b/c of climate change's heat in a few decades? (3/3) 4 hours ago
- I'm really @BrianLehrer to talk about the future, what NYC, Miami and the Dakotas might be like b/c of global warming so... (2/3) 4 hours ago
- i'm going on @BrianLehrer @wnyc just past 11 AM EDT to talk HEAT so tune in. But... (1/3) 4 hours ago
- ants can speed the burial of CO2 in rock scientificamerican.com/podcast/episod… so just get out of the way people 21 hours ago
- the faces of #mh17 scientificamerican.com/article/rememb… so very, very sad 22 hours ago
time to add the anthropocene on the end there?
May 30, 2014humannaturetoo: time to add the anthropocene on the end there?
Central Africa is burning…
May 28, 2014humannaturetoo: Central Africa is burning…
March 6, 1869: Dmitri Mendeleev presents his... March 6, 2014Mendeleev's 1871 table unhistorical: March 6, 1869: Dmitri Mendeleev presents his periodic table to the Russian Chemical Society. Dmitri Mendeleev was a Russian chemist and, from 1865 to 1890, a professor at the Saint Petersburg State University. Along with German chemist Julius Lothar Meyer, he formulated the system to classify and organize the approxi […]
- humannaturetoo: time to add the anthropocene on the end there? May 30, 2014