- what's most terrifying to me about @ibogost disney data is not the data medium.com/re-form/welcom… but the e-waste blogs.scientificamerican.com/observations/2… 1 hour ago
- RT @Emma_Marris: Help me shape my book about wolves and wildness in a collaboration between readers and writer. beaconreader.com/projects/wild-… http… 4 hours ago
- RT @NeinQuarterly: Another beautiful day to avoid writing the book that we'll someday be avoiding to read. 5 hours ago
- @shaka_lulu harsh, so harsh... 5 hours ago
- @ArdenZich not much time, true, but maybe enough to avert 6th extinction... scientificamerican.com/article/fact-o… 6 hours ago
the “early Anthropocene bottleneck”: tropical... July 24, 2014humannaturetoo: the “early Anthropocene bottleneck”: tropical forest edition
time to add the anthropocene on the end there?
May 30, 2014humannaturetoo: time to add the anthropocene on the end there?
Central Africa is burning…
May 28, 2014humannaturetoo: Central Africa is burning…
- humannaturetoo: the “early Anthropocene bottleneck”: tropical... July 24, 2014