As interested in readers appear to be in the Anthropocene thus far, at least, publishers… not so much. Either I’m not expressing the idea well or wittily or it’s just too darn depresssing. Onwards!
- eat your lionfish please scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id… 14 hours ago
- @JossFong is that a thing? (and, if so, you earned it w/ nice animation) 14 hours ago
- when it comes to cleaning up an oil spill (or plastisphere) call in the microbes blogs.scientificamerican.com/observations/2… by super-talented @JossFong 15 hours ago
- @bcmerchant @pasternack getting new open source CMS soon so expect site to down and/or raving from me soon 16 hours ago
- it came from the deep theglobalmail.org/feature/mining… underwater mining aims for papua new guinea 17 hours ago