As interested in readers appear to be in the Anthropocene thus far, at least, publishers… not so much. Either I’m not expressing the idea well or wittily or it’s just too darn depresssing. Onwards!
- hope & change MT @EricHolthaus: "no necessary 1-to-1 relationship btwn growth & pollution." How solar could save us: nytimes.com/2014/04/18/opi… 1 hour ago
- insane MT @GoogleFacts: Crazy Russian Selfie Made In Dubai. See 8 more pics: facts.fm/russia-crazy/ http://t.co/vld2vtEpLM 1 hour ago
- @4fishgreenberg yes sir. well-noted at the time and very ill-fated scientificamerican.com/article/how-sc… 1 hour ago
- RT @kathrynschulz: “The only regret I will have in dying is if it is not for love.” So sorry to learn that Gabriel Garcia Marquez died: htt… 19 hours ago
- @Marmarescobar how about solar bonds? scientificamerican.com/article/fight-… 19 hours ago