As interested in readers appear to be in the Anthropocene thus far, at least, publishers… not so much. Either I’m not expressing the idea well or wittily or it’s just too darn depresssing. Onwards!
- @andersen @Brian_Thill duly noted. now i have to find the time... (also i owe you something already) 5 hours ago
- @Brian_Thill i like the sound of your book on waste such as "climate debris," looking forward to it 5 hours ago
- @Brian_Thill @andersen yes, also paper.li/watersecurity/… but are you suggesting i join the groundswell of journo-newsletters? ;) 5 hours ago
- boring but big $$$ RT @MarkMuro1: Bonding is boring but it might be just what clean energy scale-up requires goo.gl/U3gWwn 6 hours ago
- RT @casparhenderson: I'm speaking @AthensSciFest 4 May, & assembling a small cabinet of #curiosities from the #Anthropocene. What would you… 7 hours ago