As interested in readers appear to be in the Anthropocene thus far, at least, publishers… not so much. Either I’m not expressing the idea well or wittily or it’s just too darn depresssing. Onwards!
- people of twitter, what do *you* think NYC, Miami and the Dakotas will be like b/c of climate change's heat in a few decades? (3/3) 1 hour ago
- I'm really @BrianLehrer to talk about the future, what NYC, Miami and the Dakotas might be like b/c of global warming so... (2/3) 1 hour ago
- i'm going on @BrianLehrer @wnyc just past 11 AM EDT to talk HEAT so tune in. But... (1/3) 1 hour ago
- ants can speed the burial of CO2 in rock scientificamerican.com/podcast/episod… so just get out of the way people 18 hours ago
- the faces of #mh17 scientificamerican.com/article/rememb… so very, very sad 20 hours ago