As interested in readers appear to be in the Anthropocene thus far, at least, publishers… not so much. Either I’m not expressing the idea well or wittily or it’s just too darn depresssing. Onwards!
- maybe a start MT @barnraiser: Can Cleaner Cooking and Solar Power Help Solve Energy Poverty in Africa? klou.tt/6l7tm3rof37r 4 hours ago
- RT @NASA: Liftoff of the @SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket carrying #Dragon to #ISS ! http://t.co/P9N1gqaPjW 4 hours ago
- RT @elonmusk: Falcon 9-Reusable with (now retired) Grasshopper test rig in background http://t.co/TmYrs5mm79 5 hours ago
- @CharlesCMann don't breathe blogs.scientificamerican.com/observations/2… 9 hours ago
- hope & change MT @EricHolthaus: "no necessary 1-to-1 relationship btwn growth & pollution." How solar could save us: nytimes.com/2014/04/18/opi… 11 hours ago