As interested in readers appear to be in the Anthropocene thus far, at least, publishers… not so much. Either I’m not expressing the idea well or wittily or it’s just too darn depresssing. Onwards!
- what's most terrifying to me about @ibogost disney data is not the data medium.com/re-form/welcom… but the e-waste blogs.scientificamerican.com/observations/2… 9 hours ago
- RT @Emma_Marris: Help me shape my book about wolves and wildness in a collaboration between readers and writer. beaconreader.com/projects/wild-… http… 12 hours ago
- RT @NeinQuarterly: Another beautiful day to avoid writing the book that we'll someday be avoiding to read. 13 hours ago
- @shaka_lulu harsh, so harsh... 14 hours ago
- @ArdenZich not much time, true, but maybe enough to avert 6th extinction... scientificamerican.com/article/fact-o… 14 hours ago