As interested in readers appear to be in the Anthropocene thus far, at least, publishers… not so much. Either I’m not expressing the idea well or wittily or it’s just too darn depresssing. Onwards!
- RT @nxthompson: We're hiring an audio producer! Come work on the New Yorker podcasts please. ow.ly/zvJ7O 16 hours ago
- RT @mdichristina: I'm partial, but I'm looking forward to @markfischetti & co talking water sustainability at @sxsw-eco: http://t.co/WbBUAW… 17 hours ago
- RT @jopearl: @WIRED needs a freelance fact-checker. Musts: great reporting skills, keen attention to detail, Bay Area-based, collaborative.… 17 hours ago
- the UN is apparently handing out deep sea mining permits so... bbc.com/news/science-e… 19 hours ago
- RT @TheOnion: Report: Climate Change Skeptics Could Reach Catastrophic Levels By 2020 onion.com/1pbaLcm http://t.co/JnzOafYZrJ 19 hours ago