As interested in readers appear to be in the Anthropocene thus far, at least, publishers… not so much. Either I’m not expressing the idea well or wittily or it’s just too darn depresssing. Onwards!
- RT @SFriedScientist: "By bailing on nuclear research and development, we're making the world more dangerous, not less." James Hansen #AGU13 7 hours ago
- RT @ReneeFBrown: Hansen: Coal doesn't scare people like nuclear radiation does, despite its serious health effects. #AGU13 7 hours ago
- RT @JenEDavison: Hansen: when I said something positive abt the need for nuclear power research, I was picketed. It's easier to avoid the t… 7 hours ago
- @alannogee no argument with that from me anyway scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id… 7 hours ago
- @johnrplatt mind-blowing 7 hours ago