As interested in readers appear to be in the Anthropocene thus far, at least, publishers… not so much. Either I’m not expressing the idea well or wittily or it’s just too darn depresssing. Onwards!
- RT @carlzimmer: Craig Venter hires Google Translate scientist to decipher biology. Not sure the parallel will work that easily… http://t.co… 2 hours ago
- RT @morgfair: Fact or Fiction?: The Sixth Mass Extinction Can Be Stopped scientificamerican.com/article/fact-o… 2 hours ago
- RT @AmyAHarder: The higher oil prices get, the more co2 is injected in the ground--to get more oil. 1.usa.gov/1AyjsGk by @EIAgov http:… 3 hours ago
- what's most terrifying to me about @ibogost disney data is not the data medium.com/re-form/welcom… but the e-waste blogs.scientificamerican.com/observations/2… 21 hours ago
- RT @Emma_Marris: Help me shape my book about wolves and wildness in a collaboration between readers and writer. beaconreader.com/projects/wild-… http… 1 day ago