As interested in readers appear to be in the Anthropocene thus far, at least, publishers… not so much. Either I’m not expressing the idea well or wittily or it’s just too darn depresssing. Onwards!
- RT @sdmoores: Raw material volumes Tesla's Gigafactory will need: #Lithium 25,000 tonnes #Graphite 83,000 tonnes #Cobalt 7,000 tonnes Eac… 13 hours ago
- RT @sdadich: .@WIRED is looking for world-class editors, writers, designers, devs, and photo editors. Full listings here: http://t.co/jkC5W… 14 hours ago
- RT @JacquelynGill: Given paleolithic people made the wrong choice by adpoting agriculture, how can paleodiet advocates trust their nutritio… 14 hours ago
- RT @NASA_EO: .@IamOCO2 will provide about 100,000 measurements of CO2 concentrations a day. Read more at 1.usa.gov/1p5KUlQ http://t.co… 16 hours ago
- .@NakedScientists the answer is... yes, de-extinction could be real scientificamerican.com/article/fact-o… 16 hours ago