As interested in readers appear to be in the Anthropocene thus far, at least, publishers… not so much. Either I’m not expressing the idea well or wittily or it’s just too darn depresssing. Onwards!
- you know what i'm going to miss? megatons to megawatts usec.com/news/final-meg… #nuclearFTW 1 hour ago
- @bcmerchant @pasternack i'm so sorry. but... stop. doing. that. 1 hour ago
- @pasternack @bcmerchant people who write directly into a cms are *insane* 2 hours ago
- @EnergiewendeGER so that gas can deal with intermittency? isn't that the reason for power-to-gas plans there? 2 hours ago
- RT @Consumers_Edge: Shutting down Crystal River nuclear plant will cost $1.2 billion, take 60 years tampabay.com/news/business/… via @TB_Times 2 hours ago