As interested in readers appear to be in the Anthropocene thus far, at least, publishers… not so much. Either I’m not expressing the idea well or wittily or it’s just too darn depresssing. Onwards!
- I *hate* daylight savings time blogs.scientificamerican.com/observations/2… 23 hours ago
- so close and yet so far RT @NSFVoyager2: I am currently 14 hrs 30 min 32 secs of light-travel time from Earth (2014:068:000000:2L) 1 day ago
- RT @atlasobscura: March 20 in Brooklyn: Let's talk about all that NYC trash & where it vanishes to - bit.ly/1hPAtCe 2 days ago
- modern times dailyclimate.org/tdc-newsroom/m… MT @ModFarm: 15 sweet vintage snaps of making maple syrup modernfarmer.com/2014/03/15-swe… http://t.co/mGaJVP3LSB 2 days ago
- @halhod @_ColinS_ not bad but i think we all know how "ecosystem services" worked out 2 days ago