As interested in readers appear to be in the Anthropocene thus far, at least, publishers… not so much. Either I’m not expressing the idea well or wittily or it’s just too darn depresssing. Onwards!
- RT @aisneed: Fact or Fiction?: The Sixth Mass Extinction Can Be Stopped scientificamerican.com/article/fact-o… 1 day ago
- @AudraLMitchell truth! but gathering 6th extinction bears repeating, b/c no course correction since the 1980s... scientificamerican.com/article/fact-o… 1 day ago
- RT @drspacejunk: The search for extraterrestrial air pollution. ow.ly/zBzNY #spacearchaeology #anthropocene 1 day ago
- @DanielleFong yes, hedy lamarr won the most mentions for sure 1 day ago
- @docdez duly noted (and mentioned in the article). invertebrates matter! 1 day ago