As interested in readers appear to be in the Anthropocene thus far, at least, publishers… not so much. Either I’m not expressing the idea well or wittily or it’s just too darn depresssing. Onwards!
- the UN is apparently handing out deep sea mining permits so... bbc.com/news/science-e… 1 hour ago
- RT @TheOnion: Report: Climate Change Skeptics Could Reach Catastrophic Levels By 2020 onion.com/1pbaLcm http://t.co/JnzOafYZrJ 2 hours ago
- arun majumdar on how to fund innovation ftalphaville.ft.com/2014/07/23/190… the man knows after stint heading @arpae scientificamerican.com/article/questi… 4 hours ago
- RT @masoninman: The Frack Lab, my reporting project for a critical take on #shale gas & oil, is oh-so-close to the funding target. https://… 5 hours ago
- @WyoWeeds weeds that resist pesticides 5 hours ago