As interested in readers appear to be in the Anthropocene thus far, at least, publishers… not so much. Either I’m not expressing the idea well or wittily or it’s just too darn depresssing. Onwards!
- engineering for climate change nybooks.com/articles/archi… "to engineer is human, to forgive design" 22 hours ago
- @jms2841 @alannogee just better batteries and motors thanks to all that chinese development. much cheaper now ;) 23 hours ago
- @alannogee well, it's raining here. but i do love an electric bike literally every time i can get my hands on one 1 day ago
- RT @JonathanFahey: Small hydropower projects can hurt river systems as much or more than large hydro projects: Oregon State study http://t.… 1 day ago
- RT @Revkin: In Global First, Philippines to Destroy Its Ivory Stock on.natgeo.com/14gcvYG Partly result of @bryanchristy investigation in … 1 day ago