- @alisonborealis that's Jim Hansen's opinion but there are certainly plenty who disagree 6 hours ago
- @NinaDiPrimio aw shucks... 6 hours ago
- @charlienatural you are most welcome 6 hours ago
- @RafatZaghloul same place it does now: cooling pools, then casks. 6 hours ago
- How many battery scientists does it take to screw in a lightbulb? http://t.co/z5c0xtO3Y8 8 hours ago
Tag Archives: book
As you may know, I’m writing a book. It’s on the Anthropocene. As befits any book project, I’m staking out a website. Stay tuned!
As I set out on this book writing project, the first (and by no means smallest) challenge to surmount is how in the world I’m going to structure a book about a bunch of misfits having a scientific argument. I … Continue reading
Humanity is now writing a new chapter in Earth’s history. The choices we make now will help set the thermostat of the entire planet for at least tens of thousands of years. If people, plants and animals don’t like the … Continue reading
As interested in readers appear to be in the Anthropocene thus far, at least, publishers… not so much. Either I’m not expressing the idea well or wittily or it’s just too darn depresssing. Onwards!