- @CharlesCMann don't breathe blogs.scientificamerican.com/observations/2… 4 hours ago
- hope & change MT @EricHolthaus: "no necessary 1-to-1 relationship btwn growth & pollution." How solar could save us: nytimes.com/2014/04/18/opi… 6 hours ago
- insane MT @GoogleFacts: Crazy Russian Selfie Made In Dubai. See 8 more pics: facts.fm/russia-crazy/ http://t.co/vld2vtEpLM 6 hours ago
- @4fishgreenberg yes sir. well-noted at the time and very ill-fated scientificamerican.com/article/how-sc… 6 hours ago
- RT @kathrynschulz: “The only regret I will have in dying is if it is not for love.” So sorry to learn that Gabriel Garcia Marquez died: htt… 1 day ago
Tag Archives: book
As you may know, I’m writing a book. It’s on the Anthropocene. As befits any book project, I’m staking out a website. Stay tuned!
As I set out on this book writing project, the first (and by no means smallest) challenge to surmount is how in the world I’m going to structure a book about a bunch of misfits having a scientific argument. I … Continue reading
Humanity is now writing a new chapter in Earth’s history. The choices we make now will help set the thermostat of the entire planet for at least tens of thousands of years. If people, plants and animals don’t like the … Continue reading
As interested in readers appear to be in the Anthropocene thus far, at least, publishers… not so much. Either I’m not expressing the idea well or wittily or it’s just too darn depresssing. Onwards!