- I *hate* daylight savings time blogs.scientificamerican.com/observations/2… 22 hours ago
- so close and yet so far RT @NSFVoyager2: I am currently 14 hrs 30 min 32 secs of light-travel time from Earth (2014:068:000000:2L) 1 day ago
- RT @atlasobscura: March 20 in Brooklyn: Let's talk about all that NYC trash & where it vanishes to - bit.ly/1hPAtCe 2 days ago
- modern times dailyclimate.org/tdc-newsroom/m… MT @ModFarm: 15 sweet vintage snaps of making maple syrup modernfarmer.com/2014/03/15-swe… http://t.co/mGaJVP3LSB 2 days ago
- @halhod @_ColinS_ not bad but i think we all know how "ecosystem services" worked out 2 days ago
Tag Archives: book
As you may know, I’m writing a book. It’s on the Anthropocene. As befits any book project, I’m staking out a website. Stay tuned!
As I set out on this book writing project, the first (and by no means smallest) challenge to surmount is how in the world I’m going to structure a book about a bunch of misfits having a scientific argument. I … Continue reading
Humanity is now writing a new chapter in Earth’s history. The choices we make now will help set the thermostat of the entire planet for at least tens of thousands of years. If people, plants and animals don’t like the … Continue reading
As interested in readers appear to be in the Anthropocene thus far, at least, publishers… not so much. Either I’m not expressing the idea well or wittily or it’s just too darn depresssing. Onwards!