- 400+ ppm or bust scientificamerican.com/report/400-ppm… peak in may RT @Keeling_curve: 399.00 parts per million CO2 10-Mar-2014 keelingcurve.ucsd.edu 4 hours ago
- "at least the present should consider its responsibility to allow the future to experience the past." #conservation 4 hours ago
- RT @AudraLMitchell: If rainy weather helped Genghis Khan, I dread to think what kind of tyrants #climate #change will produce! http://t.co/… 4 hours ago
- RT @IEA: Renewables provided 14% of Europe's #energy in 2012 buff.ly/1fRr7HF http://t.co/Iyyc1rSAUt 4 hours ago
- RT @kate_sheppard: That's the end of the Senate's all-nighter on climate change. Catch all the updates from the night here: http://t.co/y2j… 4 hours ago
Tag Archives: david biello
“The Holocene may have ended when James Watt invented his steam engine.” Read some idiot musing on the Anthropocene.