- @atrembath wow. i was going with Holldobler and Wilson who give 10^13 but who really knows? 1 hour ago
- @Sheril_ here's the plan for miami: genetically modified coral breakfronts! who's with me... 1 hour ago
- in the anthropocene, we'll all be wearing shirt sleeves to meetings wnyc.org/story/future-w… musing a hot future. thanks to @BrianLehrer @wnyc 1 hour ago
- people of twitter, what do *you* think NYC, Miami and the Dakotas will be like b/c of climate change's heat in a few decades? (3/3) 5 hours ago
- I'm really @BrianLehrer to talk about the future, what NYC, Miami and the Dakotas might be like b/c of global warming so... (2/3) 5 hours ago
Tag Archives: publishing
As you may know, I’m writing a book. It’s on the Anthropocene. As befits any book project, I’m staking out a website. Stay tuned!
As interested in readers appear to be in the Anthropocene thus far, at least, publishers… not so much. Either I’m not expressing the idea well or wittily or it’s just too darn depresssing. Onwards!