- damnit RT @alexwitze: "Nobody has ever finished [writing] a book and said 'that was easier than I thought'" nature.com/naturejobs/sci…- 2 hours ago
- @DNLee5 well then that makes perfect sense ;) still, keep an eye out for the cat-sized norwegians 4 hours ago
- the state of the planet and its expected evolution: welcome to earth's future from @theAGU onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.100… #journalsofanthropocene 4 hours ago
- @DNLee5 what do you feed them?!?!?! ;) 4 hours ago
- RT @mateosfo: Why does ALEC hate Americans' freedom to produce our own electricity? theguardian.com/world/2013/dec… 4 hours ago
Tag Archives: publishing
As you may know, I’m writing a book. It’s on the Anthropocene. As befits any book project, I’m staking out a website. Stay tuned!
As interested in readers appear to be in the Anthropocene thus far, at least, publishers… not so much. Either I’m not expressing the idea well or wittily or it’s just too darn depresssing. Onwards!