- RT @carlzimmer: Craig Venter hires Google Translate scientist to decipher biology. Not sure the parallel will work that easily… http://t.co… 2 hours ago
- RT @morgfair: Fact or Fiction?: The Sixth Mass Extinction Can Be Stopped scientificamerican.com/article/fact-o… 2 hours ago
- RT @AmyAHarder: The higher oil prices get, the more co2 is injected in the ground--to get more oil. 1.usa.gov/1AyjsGk by @EIAgov http:… 3 hours ago
- what's most terrifying to me about @ibogost disney data is not the data medium.com/re-form/welcom… but the e-waste blogs.scientificamerican.com/observations/2… 21 hours ago
- RT @Emma_Marris: Help me shape my book about wolves and wildness in a collaboration between readers and writer. beaconreader.com/projects/wild-… http… 1 day ago
the “early Anthropocene bottleneck”: tropical... July 24, 2014humannaturetoo: the “early Anthropocene bottleneck”: tropical forest edition
time to add the anthropocene on the end there?
May 30, 2014humannaturetoo: time to add the anthropocene on the end there?
Central Africa is burning…
May 28, 2014humannaturetoo: Central Africa is burning…
- humannaturetoo: the “early Anthropocene bottleneck”: tropical... July 24, 2014