- RT @CliveCHamilton: I have to admit it. In contrast to Australia, when I press the lift button here in Paris I don't have a pang of guilt. … 57 minutes ago
- RT @writerfarmer: There's gonna be a huge climate march in NYC in Sept. You going to be there? earthisland.org/journal/index.… 59 minutes ago
- @ACurtright @rjallain i'd like to see that calculation... 1 hour ago
- RT @joelgehman: 1/2: A Public Wiki Shines Light on North America's 4 Million Oil & Gas Wells ow.ly/zNiNa @Well_Wiki #fracking #M… 1 hour ago
- @mims more that work isn't prepared to pay them 1 hour ago
Tag Archives: steam engine
“The Holocene may have ended when James Watt invented his steam engine.” Read some idiot musing on the Anthropocene.