- engineering for climate change nybooks.com/articles/archi… "to engineer is human, to forgive design" 1 hour ago
- @jms2841 @alannogee just better batteries and motors thanks to all that chinese development. much cheaper now ;) 3 hours ago
- @alannogee well, it's raining here. but i do love an electric bike literally every time i can get my hands on one 4 hours ago
- RT @JonathanFahey: Small hydropower projects can hurt river systems as much or more than large hydro projects: Oregon State study http://t.… 6 hours ago
- RT @Revkin: In Global First, Philippines to Destroy Its Ivory Stock on.natgeo.com/14gcvYG Partly result of @bryanchristy investigation in … 6 hours ago
Tag Archives: steam engine
“The Holocene may have ended when James Watt invented his steam engine.” Read some idiot musing on the Anthropocene.