- why are we so dumb? why do we even *have* daylight savings time? blogs.scientificamerican.com/observations/2… & scientificamerican.com/article/does-d… #damnyoubenfranklin 1 hour ago
- I *hate* daylight savings time blogs.scientificamerican.com/observations/2… 1 day ago
- so close and yet so far RT @NSFVoyager2: I am currently 14 hrs 30 min 32 secs of light-travel time from Earth (2014:068:000000:2L) 1 day ago
- RT @atlasobscura: March 20 in Brooklyn: Let's talk about all that NYC trash & where it vanishes to - bit.ly/1hPAtCe 2 days ago
- modern times dailyclimate.org/tdc-newsroom/m… MT @ModFarm: 15 sweet vintage snaps of making maple syrup modernfarmer.com/2014/03/15-swe… http://t.co/mGaJVP3LSB 2 days ago
Tag Archives: steam engine
“The Holocene may have ended when James Watt invented his steam engine.” Read some idiot musing on the Anthropocene.