- if it works for alaskans and oil, why can't it work for americans and CO2? @ChrisVanHollen proposes cap-and-dividend huffingtonpost.com/rep-chris-van-… 31 minutes ago
- RT @LosAlamosNatLab: Physicist @FermilabToday revolutionizes oil spill cleanup with magnetizable-oil invention 1.usa.gov/1ACQvsS http:… 1 hour ago
- in the anthropocene "we can't change everything and start from scratch." @DrFunkySpoon talks with sci fi legend KSR nautil.us/issue/15/turbu… 1 hour ago
- RT @katewong: Heartfelt thanks to wildlife rangers working to protect elephants, rhinos, tigers & other species from human greed. #Heroes #… 2 hours ago
- @seth_fletcher go for spillover instead davidquammen.com/spillover 2 hours ago
the “early Anthropocene bottleneck”: tropical... July 24, 2014humannaturetoo: the “early Anthropocene bottleneck”: tropical forest edition
time to add the anthropocene on the end there?
May 30, 2014humannaturetoo: time to add the anthropocene on the end there?
Central Africa is burning…
May 28, 2014humannaturetoo: Central Africa is burning…
- humannaturetoo: the “early Anthropocene bottleneck”: tropical... July 24, 2014