- RT @JonathanFahey: Small hydropower projects can hurt river systems as much or more than large hydro projects: Oregon State study http://t.… 3 hours ago
- RT @Revkin: In Global First, Philippines to Destroy Its Ivory Stock on.natgeo.com/14gcvYG Partly result of @bryanchristy investigation in … 3 hours ago
- @alannogee just imagine if we had e-bikes... 4 hours ago
- alarm bells are ringing about canada's tar sands and keystone XL... scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id… new in july @sciam 4 hours ago
- @WillOremus let's hope so. i'm still searching for that elusive grail: a consumer benefit from the smart grid 6 hours ago
Tag Archives: writing
As I set out on this book writing project, the first (and by no means smallest) challenge to surmount is how in the world I’m going to structure a book about a bunch of misfits having a scientific argument. I … Continue reading
As interested in readers appear to be in the Anthropocene thus far, at least, publishers… not so much. Either I’m not expressing the idea well or wittily or it’s just too darn depresssing. Onwards!