- "it's not whether [climate changes] happen quickly but that they're guaranteed" scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id… 9 hours ago
- @EricHolthaus you have more reading to do then ;) 9 hours ago
- expect uptick in climate denial MT @afreedma: as US temps tumble, hard to remember on avg. US winters getting warmer bit.ly/IOoSqH 9 hours ago
- "As a realist, I'm pretty sure we're going to be blindsided" by climate change surprises scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id… so... 10 hours ago
- @elementascience @yarrowaxford true! 10 hours ago
Tag Archives: writing
As I set out on this book writing project, the first (and by no means smallest) challenge to surmount is how in the world I’m going to structure a book about a bunch of misfits having a scientific argument. I … Continue reading
As interested in readers appear to be in the Anthropocene thus far, at least, publishers… not so much. Either I’m not expressing the idea well or wittily or it’s just too darn depresssing. Onwards!