- RT @eroston: Sole comment, anonymous, on my BP/John Browne post infinitely better than my BP/John Browne post: bloom.bg/1nkO2M9 8 hours ago
- "wilderness preservation is a gesture of planetary modesty & badly needed exercise of restraint on part of species notorious for its excess" 8 hours ago
- RT @nxthompson: Why are men putting X’s on the doors of Crimean Tartars, just as Stalin did in 1944? nyr.kr/1gdCO6c 8 hours ago
- RT @lowflyingrocks: 2014 EC, ~6m-14m in diameter, just passed the Earth at 16km/s, missing by ~59,800km. ssd.jpl.nasa.gov/sbdb.cgi?sstr=… 12 hours ago
- RT @wilsonCEF: If northern China continues water extraction at current rates, by 2030 there will be none. bit.ly/NBN1Tl http://t.c… 13 hours ago
Tag Archives: writing
As I set out on this book writing project, the first (and by no means smallest) challenge to surmount is how in the world I’m going to structure a book about a bunch of misfits having a scientific argument. I … Continue reading
As interested in readers appear to be in the Anthropocene thus far, at least, publishers… not so much. Either I’m not expressing the idea well or wittily or it’s just too darn depresssing. Onwards!