- RT @jameswest2010: Apple is notoriously secretive. But they gave me and @suzyji a rare tour of their North Carolina compound: http://t.co/X… 1 hour ago
- exported coal undermines US CO2 reductions bigstory.ap.org/article/not-my… 2 hours ago
- so modular construction was supposed to make new nukes cheaper scientificamerican.com/article/first-… so far, not so much abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/p… 3 hours ago
- RT @nycgov: Love our parks? Why not volunteer to help maintain restored forests in our @NYCParks. Learn more and sign up: http://t.co/0chNM… 3 hours ago
- @nedgar good question 3 hours ago
Tag Archives: writing
As I set out on this book writing project, the first (and by no means smallest) challenge to surmount is how in the world I’m going to structure a book about a bunch of misfits having a scientific argument. I … Continue reading
As interested in readers appear to be in the Anthropocene thus far, at least, publishers… not so much. Either I’m not expressing the idea well or wittily or it’s just too darn depresssing. Onwards!